Pages

Modern Collective in Hollywood



If you haven't checked out moderncollective.tv, then you should. I have to admit, I have checked their blogsite everyday for the past 6 months. Kai Neville (Director) is a genius behind the lens and within the editing bay. Needless to say, when I was gifted 2 tickets to the Hollywood world tour opener via twitter (Thanks Taylor Steele) I was pretty psyched. I shot some photos of the event for the boys at TW. (See them here)


When we walked in, a nice gal handed us a pair of skull candy headphones, and a receiver. She told us to put them on when the film started for an amazing audio experience (in stereo!).


I was blown away. The photography was insane, every shot was beautifully captured and the level of surfing was off the richter! The highly anticipated, mega hyped film held up.


Stoked,
JT


No comments: